Getz Pharma Worldwide
- Our average annual growth rate in Afghanistan over the past five years has been 49 percent, according to the distributors’ survey. Getz Pharma is ranked one of the top pharmaceutical companies by value in Afghanistan. Getz Pharma is the first pharmaceutical company in Afghanistan that started its operations with its own marketing and sales team, which is well regarded by the local medical community and pharmacies.
- Getz Pharma started its marketing and sales operations in Cambodia in January 2007. According to the local distributors' survey, within the span of two years Getz Pharma has not only become one of the fastest-growing companies but also has earned a reputation of one of the leading branded generics in Cambodia. Getz Pharma's growth in Cambodia was 88 percent over the last 12 months.
Getz Pharma started its operations in Kazakhstan by launching 8 brands with a dedicated sales and marketing team in the year 2008. To run the operation in Kazakhstan, Getz Pharma has tied up its relationships with the leading distributors of the country.
- Getz Pharma began its marketing and sales operations in Kenya in April, 2007. Getz Pharma is the first company in Kenya to have surpassed 25 Million Kenyan Shillings (KSHs) in sales, within the span of just nine months. According to the local distributor’s survey in 2013, the total pharmaceutical market of Kenya is growing at eight percent over the previous twelve months, whereas, Getz Pharma is growing at twenty-three percent, with an absolute value addition of 56.5 Million Kenyan Shillings (KSHs) and is ranked among the Top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the country.
- Getz Pharma started its marketing and sales operations in Laos in January 2008. According to the Trade and Commerce Gazette, Getz Pharma is one of the fastest-growing branded generic companies in Laos.
- Getz Pharma started its marketing and sales operations in Myanmar in January 2008. As reported by the local distributors' survey, Getz Pharma is one of the fastest-emerging branded generic companies in Myanmar.
- Getz Pharma Nigeria Pvt. Limited was incorporated in October 2009, as a private limited liability company, in healthcare sector. It is a solely owned subsidiary of Getz Pharma International, FZLLC, Dubai UAE.
- Getz Pharma (Private) Limited has its head office in Dubai, UAE, and plant operations based in Karachi, Pakistan. Getz Pharma, which is the largest branded generic pharmaceutical company in Pakistan, started its operations in 1995. Since its inception, Getz Pharma has shown unparalleled growth both in qualitative as well as quantitative aspects. According to the IMS, Getz Pharma was ranked 195th out of 200 pharma companies in Pakistan in the year 1995, but in just 15 years, Getz Pharma has achieved the sixth position among 685 pharmaceutical companies and has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing pharma firms in Pakistan. During the last three years, the average growth rate of Getz Pharma has been 22 percent, as compared to the Pakistan pharma industry's average growth rate of 14 percent for the same period. With the current pace, Getz Pharma is destined to become the third-largest pharma company in Pakistan by the year 2013. Currently, more than 900 people are working in the sales and marketing alone – making Getz Pharma one of the largest pharma companies in terms of human resources in sales and marketing.
- Getz Pharma started the process of market evaluation of the Philippines market in 1997, the regulatory and product registration process in 1999, and finally the marketing and sales operations in 2005. Today, the company is ranked by IMS as the 17th -largest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines with 17 percent growth over last year, and is rated as the country's one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical company. Getz Pharma draws on a wealth of knowledge accumulated by our partner company in the Philippines, Getz Brothers Philippines, which has been engaged in marketing and distribution of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, food products and consumer goods in the Philippines since 1918.
- Sri Lanka
- Getz Pharma started its marketing and sales operation in Sri Lanka in 2002. Today, it is ranked as one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in Sri Lanka by IMS. Our annual average growth rate in Sri Lanka is 64 percent, which is 10 times higher than that of the industry.
- Getz Pharma started its marketing and sales operations in Tajikistan in 2008. This marks the first time that Getz Pharma has created a dedicated sales and marketing infrastructure in the CIS states.
- Getz Pharma began its marketing and sales operations in Vietnam in 1999. Currently we are rated by IMS as one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the country with an average annual growth rate over the past three years being 90 percent, which is five times higher than the industry growth during this period
Giving our partners the results they seek takes agility,
passion and a spirit of continuous improvement.
We are known to excel in every aspect of our operations that range from Manufacturing to Marketing;
Systems to Sales; Quality Control to Corporate Social Responsibility.